An active Placement Cell at GIT under the leadership of the College Managing Director Dr. Suhas Vedula, assisted by ECE HOD Dr. Lakshmi Priya, strives to place all eligible students, keeping in line with the management’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
Pre- placement training is offered to students enabling them to keep abreast of the market challenges.
The placement Cell organizes certified technical training and mandatory internship in top notch companies
Regular seminars, symposia, workshops & guest lectures are organized by the placement cell to help students improvise their skills.
Oratory and etiquette training is offered by experts, periodically.
Mandatory internship in top notch companies.
Certified technical training in leading industries
In-house production machines for hands-on practical exposure
Regular Seminars, Symposia, Workshops & Guest Lectures.
Assured placement assistance
IT has an impeccable track record of placing all eligible students in top notch companies. To name a few:- BYD Electronics India Ltd., SL Lumax, Smart Point Technologies, Crescent Technosoft, I – Craft, Elcomachs India Pvt. Ltd., Nile Stream info Technologies, Arihant Duraplast etc.
GIT is proud that many of our students are holding multiple job offers even before course completion.
We have ensured that this placement process continues with all forth coming batches accommodating various top notch companies on board to offer jobs to young technocrats at GIT.
THE ACTIVITIES OF PLACEMENT CELL
- Contacting the recruiting companies regularly for campus placement.
- Conducting Campus Recruitment
- Arranging Guest Lectures from Resource Persons from Industry to deliver current knowledge to students and faculty.
- Arranging Industrial visits , In Plant Training and Industry Projects to impart practical knowledge and industry practices.
- Conducting Career Awareness programmes by Industry Professionals.
- Conducting Soft Skill Programmes to students by Industry Experts.
- Conducting Mock Group Discussion and Mock Interview by HR Professionals.
- Conducting Seminars, workshops and conferences to HR and others.
- Executing activities under MoUs signed with Industry like Board of Apprenticeship and Training Aircel cellular, HCL cdc, BHEL Ranipet, Vi Microsystems, etc